Homemade Face Scrub with baking soda and coconut oil
We all want to have a perfect skin, but acne and spots wouldn't just let us be . Are you looking for a quick DIY face scrub to clear your acne?
You can give Baking Soda and Coconut oil a try and experience immediate changes.
Baking soda, also known as sodium bicarbonate, is widely used in baking.This is because it has leavening properties, meaning it causes dough to rise by producing carbon dioxide.
Aside from cooking, baking soda has a variety of additional household uses and health benefits, you can use it to clean your counters, your dishes, your teeth, and even your skin. It is a natural exfoliant that is especially effective for those with sensitive skin. It can also help keep your skin’s pH levels balanced, which is an important factor in the fight against acne
Coconut oil is high in auric acid, which helps kill the bacteria that cause acne. Applying coconut oil to the skin can kill acne-causing bacteria and increase moisture, which may also reduce acne scarring.
However, coconut oil may be problematic for people with very oily skin, to avoid making the problem worse, you may want to check with a dermatologist before trying it out.
However, eating coconut oil is safe. The studies showing health benefits used two tablespoons (30 ml) per day.If you want to try it, organic, virgin coconut oil is the best kind.
- Coconut oil
- Baking soda
- Mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a bowl.
- Stir until the ingredients form a smooth paste.
- If necessary, add more baking soda one pinch at a time until the paste becomes thick and smooth.
- Wash your face and neck with warm water and face wipes to remove makeup and open pores.
- Apply the coconut oil and baking soda mixture and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Gently massage your skin with small, circular motions for 2 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water to remove the mask, then rinse a second time with cool water to close your pores.
- Pat your skin dry with a soft towel.